Good day gents. We are happy to bring you some effective advice for thicker hair.
We are excited as you are to see what advanced products will come out in the future, that'll prevent men from losing hair. However there is no need to feel helpless in the meantime, because we have multiple strategies today that'll do the trick! Here are our 7 key steps:
- Use a thickening shampoo - Don't just buy any shampoo that claims thicker hair. The compound you want is ketoconazole, use products containing this proven ingredient.
- Stop using your comb - Fingers will give you better volume white combs flatten hair out.
- Blow dry your hair - Blowing in the right direction will give you mor volume, but don't over dry!
- When exposed to the sun, wear a hat - Don't bake your hair, this causes your scalp to produce compound known as, superoxide. This compains will make you start shedding.
- Let the hair dry naturally - Instead of towel drying let your hair dry on its own. This will damage your hair and cause snapping.
- Stop smoking - No secret here, unfortunately tobacco is harmful to even your hair according to Harvard School of Public Health. It increases your hormone levels that create hair loss and restricts you of nutrients you need for hair growth.
- Get a better haircut! - Of course your cut will help or hurt the way you hair looks, don't settle with an average haircut that is aimed to look long. In reality short cuts look much better if you are losing hair.
Lastly your vitamin D levels are critical to your hair, nails etc. Make sure to check with your physician to ensure you are getting high levels of this fantastic vitamin.
Ask your Trym master barber for further advice on any of these steps